Terms and Conditions on all membership contracts.
- This agreement commences once you have completed the joining process.
- Your membership starts immediately unless otherwise agreed with a member of staff.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the type of membership chosen.
- Membership only applies to the gym you joined.
- You must be 16 years or over to join a The Warehouse Gym.
- Members are expected to act respectably at all times while using our facilities. Aggressive or unruly behaviour towards staff or other gym members will not be tolerated and will result in termination of your membership. The management of The Warehouse Gym have the right to refuse membership to any individual without cause. Failure to comply may result in the termination of your membership.
- Transfer of a membership is available upon request and an appropriate fee of €30 will apply.
- Direct Debit memberships are not transferable person to person or from gym to gym.
- There will be an administration fee of €30 applied to any membership cancellation.
- There will be an administration fee of €30 applied to any membership Freeze
- Any Membership, Freeze, Transfer, Cancellation or special condition must be requested via email.
Verbal agreements will not suffice.
- Any membership purchased on special offer cannot be transferred, frozen or refunded.
Fire Evacuation Plan
In the event of discovering a fire, please follow the following procedures:
- Leave the building by the nearest available exit.
- DO NOT stop to collect personal belongings.
- DO NOT return to the building until authorised to do so.
- DO NOT use lifts.
- The Fire Assemply point is in front of the underground car park entrance.