PLEASE READ ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR CONTRACT, DIRECT DEBIT MANDATE AGREEMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY DECLARATION & FIRE EVACUATION PROCEDURE.
- Members are expected to act respectfully at all times while using our facilities. Aggressive or unruly behavior towards staff or any other gym members will not be tolerated and will result in immediate termination of your membership
- All Direct Debit memberships are for 12 months and not transferable from person to person or from gym to gym unless otherwise agreed with a member of gym management.
- When signing up in The Warehouse Gym, the €20 admin fee must be paid via card terminal in the Gym you are signing up to. All subsequent payments will be processed through your bank using a valid Irish IBAN. Overseas bank accounts may be declined at any stage and a replacement may be requested by a member of staff at any point.
- Missed payment will be reprocessed automatically and therefore cannot be paid manually at reception unless explicitly stated by gym management. If there is a build up of 3 outstanding invoices on your account, our system will immediately cancel your membership. You can sign up again at any time and will be required to pay a new admin fee.
- Any membership purchased on a special offer cannot be Frozen, Transferred, or Refunded.
- No photography of any kind to be taken in The Warehouse Gym without clear, explicit permission from a member of management.
- From time to time The Warehouse Gym may make reasonable changes to these rules.
- This agreement commences once you have completed the joining process. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the type of membership chosen.
- Your membership starts immediately, unless you select a deferred Start Date. (If you are availing of a pre-opening membership rate at a new gym, your membership will start the day the gym opens)
- All memberships are rolling contracts with no set end date unless stated otherwise. This means that your membership will continue to renew after each period unless our cancellation terms and conditions are met.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to sign up for The Warehouse Gym. If you are between the ages of 16-18 years old you will need to have a parental consent disclaimer signed at reception on your first visit. You will not be permitted to train in the Gym, even if you have an active membership, until a legal guardian has signed the parental consent disclaimer.
- The management of The Warehouse Gym has the right to refuse/or terminate a membership at any time without cause.
- The Warehouse Gym management team has the right to refuse the sale of membership to any individual without cause.
- The Warehouse Gym management team has the right to refuse access, or terminate an ongoing membership at any point without cause.
- There will be a €20/€30 admin fee applied to any Direct Debit membership unless explicitly stated. This admin fee will cover any requests to Freeze, Transfer or Cancel a membership. If you wish to sign up to a new membership after a cancellation you will be required to pay a new admin fee.
- When you complete your membership you will have 7 days to start a fresh membership without having to pay another admin fee.
- Any requests to Freeze, Transfer or Cancel a membership must be requested via email or online contact form. Verbal agreements with any of our staff or management team will not suffice. If a written request is not received any Direct Debit payments you incur are not liable for reimbursement.
- All Direct Debit cancellation requests must be made in writing with us directly here at The Warehouse Gym via email or support contact form. Canceling a Direct Debit through your personal bank will not cancel your membership with The Warehouse Gym and any outstanding invoices are still liable for payment.
- Any requests to Freeze, Transfer or Cancel a membership must be sent at least 7 days prior to your next billing date. Failure to do so will result in a system delay on this request and you may be charged your next bill before action is taken.
DIRECT DEBIT MANDATE AGREEMENT
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions I am agreeing to set up a Direct Debit Mandate (DDI) with my bank so The Warehouse Gym (GoCardless Payment Processor) can process payments on my account.
- This Direct Debit Mandate will continue for the duration of my contract or until I have terminated the Direct Debit agreement with my Bank.
- In all instances where I am requesting a cancellation with my Bank, I must inform The Warehouse Gym of my intent to cancel the Direct Debit. I understand that this is an agreement between myself and my bank and that any incorrect payments can be addressed to my Bank and will be guaranteed returned to my account under the Direct Debit Guarantee Scheme.
HEALTH AND SAFETY DECLARATION
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions In consideration of being allowed to use the facilities/equipment under the control of the Warehouse Gym.
- I do hereby waive release and forever discharge the Warehouse Gym from all responsibilities or liabilities from any injuries resulting from my use of its equipment.
- I waive any rights to claims or damages I may have against The Warehouse Gym, or any other organisations that The Warehouse Gym may associate with, whether arising from the negligence of the releases or otherwise during my participation in The Warehouse Gym training/activities/events, etc.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions I declare myself to be physically sound and suffering from no impairment, condition, or illness that would prevent my participation or use of equipment, except as stated herein.
- I am aware and understand that participation in sport, exercise, and fitness, including the use of equipment, carries a risk to me of serious injury and even death. I voluntarily and knowingly recognize, accept and assume this risk.
FIRE EVACUATION PROCEDURE
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are agreeing that you know the appropriate fire procedures for the Gym.
- Specifically the location of our main fire exits and the fire assembly point. You are aware that in the event of discovering a fire, you should follow the following instructions to leave the building by the nearest available exit.
- DO NOT stop to collect personal belongings.
- DO NOT return to the building until authorized to do so.
- DO NOT use lifts.
- I am aware of the Fire Assembly point outside the main entrance of the gym.