Terms and Conditions on all membership contracts Purchased after 01/03/2020
For Terms and Conditions on all memberships Purchased Prior to this date click here.
- This agreement commences once you have completed the joining process.
- Your membership starts immediately.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the type of membership chosen.
- Membership only applies to the gym you joined. Unless specifically stated as a Dual Access Membership.
- You must be 16 years or over to join a The Warehouse Gym. You will need parental consent to join.
- Members are expected to act respectably at all times while using our facilities. Aggressive or unruly behavior towards staff or other gym members will not be tolerated and will result in termination of your membership. The management of The Warehouse Gym have the right to refuse membership to any individual without cause. Failure to comply may result in the termination of your membership.
- Transfer of a membership is available upon request and an appropriate fee of €30 will apply.
- All Direct Debit memberships are for a 12 month period and not transferable from person to person or from gym to gym.
- There will be a registration fee of €30 applied to any direct debit membership unless explicitly stated. Cancellation requests must be sent at least two weeks prior to the Direct Debit collection date.
- When you complete your membership, you will have 7 days to Start a new membership without having to pay another registration fee.
- Missed payment will be reprocessed automatically and therefore cannot be paid manually in the Gym. If this second attempt fails your membership will be automatically cancelled. You can restart your contract in the Gym at any time and will be required to pay the registration fee again.
- There will be an administration fee of €30 applied to any membership Freeze.
- Any Membership, Freeze, Transfer, Cancellation or special condition must be requested via email at least 14 days prior to your next billing date. That is the date your next payment is due to leave your bank account. Verbal agreements will not suffice..
- The registration fee and first payment must be paid in the Gym you are signing up to. All subsequent payments will be processed through your bank using a vaild IBAN.
- Any membership purchased on special offer cannot be transferred, frozen or refunded.
- From time to time, the Gym may make reasonable changes to these rules provided the Gym gives advance notice of these changes. If you are not satisfied with these changes and wish to withdraw membership, a proportionate refund of the annual subscription will be made if requested.
Fire Evacuation Plan
In the event of discovering a fire, please follow the following procedures:
- Leave the building by the nearest available exit.
- DO NOT stop to collect personal belongings.
- DO NOT return to the building until authorized to do so.
- DO NOT use lifts.
- The Fire Assembly point is in front of the underground car park entrance.